Overnight Security Supervisor
Hyatt Regency New Orleans New Orleans, LA Full-time Hospitality
Posted on April 22, 2021
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Security Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of safety and security of the hotel. This person will respond to guest and employee emergencies, complete incident reports and supervise the security staff in the director's absence.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined English verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years of security/law enforcement experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate/long distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including overnight, weekends and holidays
- Diploma or GED; age 21 or older.
- CPR certification preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members; while remain calm in all situations.